The trampolines are ready, your friends are here, and you’re about to have more fun than any video game or movie can provide; come fly with us today!
WHO CAN JUMP
Every person who jumps on our trampolines must first provide a valid/signed Altitude Trampoline Park waiver.
Those under 18 must have the waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted on the trampolines.
Do not jump if you are pregnant or have other health limitations.
- Jump within your ability
- Customers may not sit or lie on the trampolines. Exit the trampolines if you need to rest.
- Pushing, wrestling, tackling, running, racing, playing tag, and horseplay of any kind is strictly forbidden.
- Customers may not touch, climb, lean, or hang on to any of the top pads or netting inside the trampoline areas.
- Always jump and land on two feet and never jump or land on the padding.
- Never land on your head.
If you’re falling, try to bring your arms, legs, and head into a ball position.
- Only one person is allowed per jumping surface.
- Double bouncing is strictly prohibited.
- No double flips or flips or tricks over the pads. Single flips are permitted but no more than 2 in a row.
- Customers can bounce and flip off the sidewalls, but they must land on the first sidewall-adjoining trampoline.
- Customers must be in control of their body at all times.
- Spitting and profanity are prohibited.