ALTITUDE TRAMPOLINE PARK RULES
TO ENTER THE PARK EVERYONE MUST HAVE:
- Signed Altitude waiver on file
- Altitude colored wristband
- NO food, drinks, gum, belt buckles, clothing studs, key chains, sharp objects, phones or cameras.
BEFORE JUMPING EVERYONE MUST:
- Empty pockets before jumping
- Remove shoes. Only approved Altitude non-slip grip socks are allowed on the trampolines.
- Follow court monitor instructions at all times
- Jump within physical ability
NO Rough-housing, Wrestling, Tackling, Shoving or Playing Tag
NO Double-bouncing, Double-flips, or Landing on Your Head
NO Sitting or Resting on the Safety Pads or Trampolines
NO Jumping if you are Pregnant or Have Health Problems
Jump at Your Own Risk
Jump Safe, Have Fun