HOW TO PLAY
- Must have 6 team members, additional team members for substitutions are recommended.
- Uniform; all team members must have the same t-shirt color
- Team must have a captain
- Team name
- Age groups:
10-13 year old group
14-17 year old group
18+ age group
5 seconds violation:
It occurs when a team has possession of all 6 balls on their side of the court for 5 or more seconds.
A ball cannot be held for more than 10 seconds by any one player
Each team is awarded one 30 second time out/substitution.
If player steps on or over a boundary, the player is automatically eliminated.
- Orange centerline: players cannot step on it or cross over it.
- Mesh wall: players cannot lose control and land over mesh wall area.
- Be respectful
- No trash talking or foul language (this will get you eliminated)
A live ball is a ball thrown by a player and that has not touched any of the boundaries, walls, or floor.
If a player catches a live ball, the person who threw it is automatically eliminated and you get to bring back a team member (if you have 5 or less on the court).
A block is defined when a player has a ball in his/her hand and block a hit with it. If the player drops the ball while blocking a hit, he/she is eliminated.
- You can’t throw a head shot (a ball thrown at the head.)
- You can’t cross the center line, step on it or reach over it.
- You can’t hold a ball for more than 10 seconds.
- You can’t drop a ball you used to deflect another ball.
- You can’t move into a ball that strikes the top or back of the head.
- You can’t kick a ball.